Newbe from Boynton Beach, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortecmass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a proud owner of a 07' Tahoe LS and Im looking for performance parts, exterior and interior accesories. So if you guys have any parts available for sale then contact me.

I work for a window tint company and yes window tint was done 35% front and 5% front visor. Clear bra on front end. Rear tail lights tinted. AVS vent shades and the interior has all hyper-white LEDs.

I am looking for exhaust system (I think I found it in the classified section..), air intake (looking for the Jr. Kind), full set of aluminum pulleys (UDP, alternator, etc)., Im getting brand new LTZ replicas but I need good tires, whats best? Beilstein or other shocks? Also, how about some good sway bars and bushings? Should i get chrome cover handles or chrome handles? Lots of questions later.

Thank you for your patience.
Christian

marionso14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome!I was born in Boynton Beach FL... I live in Mississippi now... Welcome!

OP
OP
Vortecmass

Vortecmass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust installed: magnaflow

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2823

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Post a pic of what you have now .:cool:

It took me a while to figure out how pics work here, however most pics and updated info was updated online on facebook.

It is a project page not a business ;)

https://www.facebook.com/VortecMassProjects

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Awesome!I was born in Boynton Beach FL... I live in Mississippi now... Welcome!

I moved from Broward county to Palm Beach begining of this year for work, and love palm beach area better :head3:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881

Latest posts