New Yukon owner stationed in TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first SUV. I have owned a 2002 mitsubishi galant with 20s on it for about 7 years now. My little family is growing so the wife wanted a tahoe, i opted for the Yukon because it was a bit more classy whereas in my opinion the tahoe is very sporty. Luckily my wife is into auto customization so she looks forward to fixing it up. I am deployed right now so as of now we havent done anything to it but tint the windows with 20% all the way around. HID's when I get back, chrome trim, and 26s for the 4th of July weekend. This site is the truth and i look forward to tapping into all of your ideas to creating my truck to define me.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man and I also appreciate your service to our country.:patriot:
Post some pics of your Yukon if you're able too.

OP
OP
alvilino

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks....i will tell my wife to send me some pics and post them. It is an honor to put my life on the line to guard the lives and freedom of all americans, especially my wife and boys.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :cheers: I look forward to seeing pics of the Yukon! and :patriot: Thank you for what you do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879