New 2024 owner incoming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gatorintx

Reaction score
Just submitted my order for a 2024 Yukon XL AT4. My salesperson said it was the first 2024 order he had built out so far yet believes it should only be a 3 month wait since the Arlington plant wasn't shut down very long. Excited to join and I hope he's right that it's a quick turnaround!

OP
OP
gatorintx

gatorintx

Reaction score
Pics will be incoming once it arrives! I'll note that I went in wanting to get a Yukon XL Denali with black rims. However, none of the black rims options were currently available . Possibly due to the strike from suppliers. Salesperson thought it might be available down the line, but I've got my third kid on the way so I don't have a ton of time to wait around. So AT4 it is. Anyone get their AT4 rims powdercoated fully black? I like the stock rims but I think the full black would look good too.

OP
OP
gatorintx

gatorintx

Reaction score
Welcome from FL!

If you do any type of improved road/off-road driving you'll like having the 4WD on demand on the AT4. What color did you pick?

Powdercoating is always a good option, but depending on where you live, it could cost close to what aftermarket wheels would.
I went with the dark gray - titanium rush metallic. Technology and max tow packages for me and rear seat entertainment for the kids (and also for me because it makes roadtrips 1000% more tolerable!). Wife has a Wagoneer Series III so I'm interested to see the differences between our two vehicles and which one we both end up liking more. Her Wagoneer's rims were powdercoated gloss black through the dealer and it was reasonable, so I think I'll be able to find a shop around here to do it if I go that route.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck upon arrival, please.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the dark gray - titanium rush metallic. Technology and max tow packages for me and rear seat entertainment for the kids (and also for me because it makes roadtrips 1000% more tolerable!). Wife has a Wagoneer Series III so I'm interested to see the differences between our two vehicles and which one we both end up liking more. Her Wagoneer's rims were powdercoated gloss black through the dealer and it was reasonable, so I think I'll be able to find a shop around here to do it if I go that route.
I hear you on the RSE. Mine is a lifesaver (the kids' lives, that is lol) on road trips! The Wagoneer will definitely be more peppy, both the I6TT and 392 Hemi are a lot stronger than the 5.3 L83. The AT4 will be more off-road an tow capable, especially with that package, so it'll be interesting to see a comparison from a forum member first-hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076