New wheels finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could atleast post a pic of what they look like ur killing us geez

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

o you did already wow im an idiot i tottaly missed it

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damnit! i was hoping to just keep on scrolling down to see your ******* ride on some new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! but nope.. i hate you! lol

i figured as much, once this post pops up on the front page, everyone probably thinks I got the wheels in and go to see..muahahaha, but then that's my punishment i guess, torturing you guys, now I get tortured and have to wait a few more days...

o you did already wow im an idiot i tottaly missed it

lol, at least you realized it before I saw the first message and made some smart ass comment

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sw houston on 59 south just past wilcrest..think it's technically stafford, not houston

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
I would of kicked the gift of gab into hi gear with todays economy they should have done you good for the f over. Or I would have walked. There are plenty of other places I'm sure that would love to have your biz. Small independents always like dealing with cash. Everyone makes out

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELL, after over 2 hours of waiting...got the rims put on finally. they had a couple wheels ready and then realized they were short a tire, and had to take everything back off...BUT they upgraded me from Goodyear Eagle GT II's, to General Grabbers for no charge. Anyways, here's the pics, sorry the hoe is nasty, will clean her in a couple days when it stops flash flooding around here...and after finally being able to get onto the forum, man, what's the deal? i keep getting database errors, dunno if I'll even be able to finish posting this before it messes up again, so no more talking, here's the pics...

100_1002.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100B1010.jpg

100B1020.jpg

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm not a big fan of black wheels but those look nice. Are your fender wells really dirty or are they just grey? Getting them back to black when you clean her up will make a big difference. I had the same problem today with the error message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini