new to the forum and lifted trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gregsb

Reaction score
Nice truck, you definitely make a trade up in the world although your MPG will most surely go down from the Mazda.

Welcome!

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Nice truck! Just a tip: Take care of those wheels! Once the clear coat on them gets old they oxidize really fast. Just make sure you clean them avery once in a while and protect them with some mothers polish or something.

OP
OP
T

tahoedave2006

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the American racing wheels.I'm thinking of purchasing some pro comp 1059 wheels to replace them with.we will see its all about if there is enough money to do so.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Nice truck, you definitely make a trade up in the world although your MPG will most surely go down from the Mazda.

Welcome!

The Mazda mph wasn't the best to begin with lol.those rotary engine cars are not good with mpg,I have another just like the red car but with turbo and I'm lucky if I see 10mpg out of that car lol.

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the American racing wheels.I'm thinking of purchasing some pro comp 1059 wheels to replace them with.we will see its all about if there is enough money to do so.

I don't mind mine, they were a pretty expensive factory option at the time too.

Those pro-comps are nice wheels, and i believe they're a bit lighter too so you might save a little gas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts