New JVC Navigation!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weo1209

Reaction score
Finally got my Navigation from Amazon and after grabbing all necessary accesorries (back up camera, Sirius, Stering wheel controls), it works great. Only gripe is the front facing usb port, makes no sense having a cord hanging out the front of a 1000 unit. Anyways, planning on getting SD card to put all cds on. Fast start up time, works within 10 seconds.

Attachments

• jvc1.jpg
    jvc1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
W

weo1209

Reaction score
The model is KW-NT3HDT. I think I have that cable already, just hooks up to the front of the unit and to the ipod. Kind of an eye sore.

hulk161

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this unit and I love it. I had the version before this one. Had bigger screen and Ipod wire was in the back but for some reason the newer unit has the wire in the front via usb.

Make sure you download the updates and enjoy.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

No the ks-u30 doesn't come with it. They're on eBay for under $20 shipped. Plugs into the back of the radio with rca's

With this wire can I still control the ipod from the head unit?

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Just a suggestion... Be sure to get a High Speed SD card. I have an 8gb in mine fully loaded and also a normal 4gb. When I use the 4gb its WAY slower than my 8gb high speed one.

OP
OP
W

weo1209

Reaction score
J-Dub,

How did you transfer the music to a SD card? I purchased one, but tried transfering my itunes to the sd card and it didnt work. Is there software that I have to get?

Twinrotor

Reaction score
You have to transfer the actual .mp3 to the card. It will not work if you try to transfer the itunes file.