New here! 0328 code in a 2007 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ladycolter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ran my Yukon VERY low on gas, then let it sit unexpectedly for about a day. Then filled the tank about half way with gas. Almost as soon as I pulled out of the gas station, the engine light came on. Got home, hooked up the code finder, and got the 0328 code. Cleared the code. I’m hoping this just popped up because I ran the car low in gas? Or am I barking up the wrong tree and should reach out to my mechanic? Engine had no weird smell and not making any weird noises.
I’m not trying to avoid bringing it to my mechanic. His garage is fabulous, and everyone local knows this, so he usually runs about almost 2 weeks out for service. Thank you in advance to anyone that has any insight!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ran my Yukon VERY low on gas, then let it sit unexpectedly for about a day. Then filled the tank about half way with gas. Almost as soon as I pulled out of the gas station, the engine light came on. Got home, hooked up the code finder, and got the 0328 code. Cleared the code. I’m hoping this just popped up because I ran the car low in gas? Or am I barking up the wrong tree and should reach out to my mechanic? Engine had no weird smell and not making any weird noises.
I’m not trying to avoid bringing it to my mechanic. His garage is fabulous, and everyone local knows this, so he usually runs about almost 2 weeks out for service. Thank you in advance to anyone that has any insight!
It's a knock sensor code. Could just be a coincidence that it came up when you ran out of gas. The knock sensor could just be going bad. Since you cleared it see what happens, it might not come back.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157