New Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like these I have a pic one second

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Ok here is the picture , Aside from the bull bar I think it would look sick if the truck was all black no bull bar and slightly smaller rims IMHO …ThirdTruck_zpsffa21ac5.gif

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please dont get those..plus the quality will just be too cheap and i can bet those leds will burn out quick,,they do look better than the other one piece headlights but still IMO arent good for the vehicle it just doesnt flow good. some black depos with black corners with led bulbs would look better

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Donnie, the truck is actually all black now :) And the lights will be no more in 2 days.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

And just my review, they look cheap, and are cheap. After a week I had moisture issues.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Donnie, the truck is actually all black now :) And the lights will be no more in 2 days.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

And just my review, they look cheap, and are cheap. After a week I had moisture issues.

listen to this man! That is/was his truck

:High 5:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still say with those fixes it would look decent ,I think Im just more curious how they would look with those corrections

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz