New Guy with some better pics of the ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yea I wish I never got rid of that marauder it was my baby! Hope to one day get another one.

Dragthepaint, yea man, love blacked out look and black wheels, not into completely murdering out just the right amount of black out.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Btw I've been lurking for a bit and reading up on posts, love your guy's trucks! The site is awesome, great info here!

YukonXLPerk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides them all being black i sense a "unmarked" police vibe.
I wish they would bring back the marauder! Those things were sweet.

mattluttrell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice choice in cars! Do you enjoy scaring the crap out of everyone on the highway? (kidding...a little)

I was in the market to upgrade my BMW to your 745 when our family grew. I had to get the Escalade minivan. Maybe later in life.

Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yea it's a little policeish but it's what I'm used to LOL. Around here nobody has a grille guard though so you don't fool too many people.

Yea the marauder was awesome, regret having to sell it, love that car.

As for the bmw s , is a painful weakness of mine, I know I shouldn't buy them because of reliability but they keep dragging me back