New Guy With A New To Me 2005 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gcronk3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am a 66 year old guy that was looking for something other than the MomMobile (Grand Caravan bought to take my late wife back and forth to dialysis). I wanted an SUV and looked at a few Mercedes but they just weren't quite right. Then my neighbor told me about this lady at her church who had this GMC something or the other for sale that belonged to her late husband. Went to look at it and Man, what a ride. Sucker has a perfect body and Polar White paint. Also he had 2017 22 inch wheels on it. I'll send pictures when I get a chance.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I am a 66 year old guy that was looking for something other than the MomMobile (Grand Caravan bought to take my late wife back and forth to dialysis). I wanted an SUV and looked at a few Mercedes but they just weren't quite right. Then my neighbor told me about this lady at her church who had this GMC something or the other for sale that belonged to her late husband. Went to look at it and Man, what a ride. Sucker has a perfect body and Polar White paint. Also he had 2017 22 inch wheels on it. I'll send pictures when I get a chance.

Sorry to hear about your wife. But definitely glad ya joined the club here. Looking forward to pictures! Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645