New guy from Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a new member and I have recently purchased a summit white 2007 Tahoe LT3 4x4 and absolutely love it. One of the Finest vehicles I have ever owned. I regret buying it though, as all I wanna do is throw money at it. The mod fever has struck. So I appreciate the opportunity and have already gained some valuable information from this site. I just hope to be able to share what information and knowledge I have with others.

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF Kalon and congrats on the 07 Tahoe.

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Becoming a member of this site will not help your uncontrollable urge to throw money at your tahoe lol. By the way welcome! What are your plans for the truck? Big wheels or a lift with big tires?

OP
OP
Kalons 07 Tahoe LT3
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF Kalon and congrats on the 07 Tahoe.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Becoming a member of this site will not help your uncontrollable urge to throw money at your tahoe lol. By the way welcome! What are your plans for the truck? Big wheels or a lift with big tires?

Well my plans are probably the same as everyone elses. I've already started moddin' with painted bowties, and k&n and exhaust. Next is chrome door handles and grill, as well as 5% tint all the way around with about 50% on the full windshield. Also planning on a BB tune, volant cold air intake, and possibly some led interior lighting. Also plan on upgrading the speakers at some point. I dont have any plans on a lift or huge tires at this point, but possibly a leveling kit. A little of this and a little of that.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
Not sure what this "mod fever" is. Most people (including myself) on this forum keep there rides completely stock! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Kalons 07 Tahoe LT3
Reaction score
This is funny

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Ya know, I gotta tell you something funny. So, last Saturday (11-12-11) while the wife was at work, I went and had my magnaflow put on. Well as everyone knows this did increase the sound just a "tad". Anyways, I picked the wife up from work that day and she never said anything about the obviously louder exhaust. So she drove the Tahoe back and forth to work every day since then and just yesterday, after she got home, I got a text from her saying "Does the Tahoe seem louder to you?" NOW the funny part is, I did the exhaust Saturday, and she didnt notice it till Tuesday. I just replied "maybe a little". She said "ok thank god, I thought I was going crazy" I couldnt help but reply "you are crazy". :shocked:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77