New Guy from NC, with lifted 2011 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFOSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A little late to the game... BUT.. NICE TAHOE! I'm interested to know what your gas mileage was before the 35s and the re-gearing.. I've got a 2007 Z71 with a level kit and 32.5 Terra Grapplers, and i get about 12/15 on the gas mileage. I know you have the 6 speed tranny, while i still have the 4 speed.

Thanks,

pnap88p

Reaction score
just wondering what bar is that you are using and how do you go about mounting it inside there??

also as a side note with your truck you were saying it has all the options, do you know if it has the auto ride suspension?? is so how did the lift kit go for you.

Last edited:

jtjacoby1505

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
CrankCase - Did you mount the lightbar two the radiator support that was already there or did you fabricate something?

pnap88p

Reaction score
i just did it. i used a rotozip to cut some of the plastic on the bottom part away and than i drilled a hole and just tightened it down with a 4 inch screw and nut on the bottom and some locktite

Greynol4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which avic h/u do you have and how do you like it? I've got a z1 sitting on my shelf and I haven't decided if I want to throw it in my tahoe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts