New Guy from NC, with lifted 2011 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrankCase

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, been lurking around here for a while, and figured i should post up a few pics of my truck as well. Theres some great looking trucks on here! Hopefully mine can compete.

As all vehicles are, mine is still a slight work in progress.

Here is a quick pic:
IMG_0006JPG2.jpg
It is a 2011 Tahoe LT, with every option except nav and backup camera. I added those my self, a Pioneer Avic unit and camera.
Truck sits on a 6" Fabtech lift, 18" wheels with 4.5" backspace and 35" BFG All Terrain tires. I have regeared it to 4.56, which helped substantially with the get up and go, and even improved the fuel economy. I now get about 16mpg around town, and 20 down the interstate. It is a metallic black with black interior.

Other mods include black bow ties front and rear, a 20" Rigid Industries LED light mounted behind the grill and 8000K HID headlights in the low beams. Here is what the grill light looks like:
IMG_0005JPG2.jpg

I also added a set of Whelen LED lights on a Whelen Tag Mount to use as reverse lights. They are Super Bright. These are the same lights used on most Police cars, I just made them a steady burn instead of a flash pattern.
IMG_0002JPG2.jpg

I also work as an Electrical Contractor, so I need a nice trailer to go along with the truck that can traverse any job site out there, so I got an old military M105 trailer to put my tools and material in:
image_zps65550194.jpg

I have since removed all of the "Tahoe" badges and added a CB radio with the antenna on a mount that goes between the tail light lens and body. Once we get some better weather I will get a couple pics up of that.

I bought this truck new last January, and have really enjoyed it. Next couple of mods will be a set of tow mirrors to aid in pulling my trailers around and possibly a set of cab lights off a 2012 Chevy HD pickup. Always liked the look of cab lights on trucks. I will probably eventually do a body lift as well, just for that extra height.

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures! If you have any questions on the truck please feel free to ask.

CrankCase

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
truck looks good!!!

:welcome:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dems the same rums I gots

Any light output pics of the light bar

OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dems the same rums I gots

Any light output pics of the light bar

Here Ya go:
Light off:
001-6.jpg

Light On:
002-5.jpg

Pictures were taken when the LED light was on my Hummer, but it works/looks the same on the Tahoe. The house is about 50yards from the light source.