New guy from Dallas, TX area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming from an 06 BMW 335i with many mods

I am getting a 08 Denali some time next week and I am already seeing what mods I can do to start, I would like to do head/tails, I like the look of the ESKY. I also plan to debage.

Any recommendations on bulbs and where to start?

denali.png

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Esky oem tail lights would be nice. They just came out with the Gen 5 Eagle Eyes LED Tails that look real close to them on ebay for 350$

OP
OP
plush

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Esky oem tail lights would be nice. They just came out with the Gen 5 Eagle Eyes LED Tails that look real close to them on ebay for 350$

Who makes them? Doing a search for Gen 5 Eagle eye does not give me a return of what I think you are talking about.

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming from an 06 BMW 335i with many mods

I am getting a 08 Denali some time next week and I am already seeing what mods I can do to start, I would like to do head/tails, I like the look of the ESKY. I also plan to debage.

Any recommendations on bulbs and where to start?

denali.png

Hey Brian ......... welcome!

I also have/had the 335i (2008)........ you must have had a VERY early model, huh? If you were on e90post.com then you may have seen me there ..... ToadHollow at your service. I set up a statewide meet here in ATX a couple of years ago.

LOL, modding is alive & well here! :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman