New guy from Atlanta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TunasTwins

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
Yeah, I really dont see myself pulling the muffler for another one anytime soon. I love the way it sounds BUT she wont settle for anything but stock. I told her the next one would be a Borla but I'm having trouble finding a used one. Guess no one ever take those off once they're installed. The only way I'd go back to stock is when an electric cut out and shorties are in front of it!
Lights work great! Just wanted info for the future.
Trick26 I in Buckhead by Lenox Square

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Yeah, I really dont see myself pulling the muffler for another one anytime soon. I love the way it sounds BUT she wont settle for anything but stock. I told her the next one would be a Borla but I'm having trouble finding a used one. Guess no one ever take those off once they're installed. The only way I'd go back to stock is when an electric cut out and shorties are in front of it!
Lights work great! Just wanted info for the future.
Trick26 I in Buckhead by Lenox Square

ohhh not to far then

OP
OP
TunasTwins

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
Nice to have so many, so close. My last club was Las Vegas F-Body. My mistress hasnt been driven in a year, about the same time I had the twins. Drives me nuts with her sitting in the garage. She's a major project-96 WS6 Trans AM, Fabbed 9", 6 speed, low compression/forged 355 with an ATI blower. Makes me sick....but I still didnt have to sell her!

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in Gwinnett. I used to have a 97 WS6...bad ass ride! I miss it. What model magnaflow you got? If you swap out I might be able to buy yours.

OP
OP
TunasTwins

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in Gwinnett. I used to have a 97 WS6...bad ass ride! I miss it. What model magnaflow you got? If you swap out I might be able to buy yours.

Not sure what model as it came on the truck when we bought it. I like it so the fight ensues.