New guy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Greetings New Orleans (at the moment) but live in Central Florida.

New to the forum but not to the GM family. The latest acquisition is a 2015 Escalade Platinum. Those 6.2 engines are sweet! The mods began the same week I purchased it. Started with windows, alarm, sway bars, exhaust, brakes, lower package, color matching and so on...

Working on this and the rest of the fleet as time permit.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Juan!!

There are days I wish I had a 6.2 in my Tahoe. Nice mods so far on your Escalade Platinum!

OP
OP
Staggered 02

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on. Thanks man. Wheels too. I forgot the wheels. Went with 26" Staggered offset Intros. I need to organize my pics. I'll work on that. Thanks.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from West Baton Rouge!

Where at in central Florida? I'm originally from Plant City.

OP
OP
Staggered 02

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I live in Port St. John. I'm renting a place in Slidell while I'm out here working. Been out here for about 14 months now. I know where Plant City is at, I go by that way when I go to Tampa to pick up or drop stuff off to get powder coated.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum neighbor, you're not too far north of me. And you're close the Orlando Speedway where we're supposed to organize a meetup sometime soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts