New from south jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually registered awhile back but couldnt do anything till shaggy helped out today.Ive got a 2000 nbs tahoe ls i picked up last year,white with tan interior.First thing i did was install 20 inch boss 304's ,reshot them flat black.The last month i removed the roof rack,flares,running boards,body side moldings.Did a 2/3 eibach lowering kit last week.This week i installed a ss bumper cover and then decided white is not what i wanted.So i stripped entire truck this weekend and am now in process of painting it black.Everything is getting blacked out,grille and back bumper unless i do a rool pan.So thats where im at with the tahoe.Vehicles that i own are 73 corvette electronblue,with a 2004 Ls1 700r4 2100 stall.ls6 intake and injectors.i modified a set of ****** sidepipes to fit ls1 flanges.Rear quarters flared with boyd coddington starburst 17x9.5 rims and nitto nt450 275/50/17 rears and 255/50/17 fronts.All suspension was replaced with vette brake products,lowered 3 inchs.Next is 1970 chevelle ss 396 4 speed i nherited from my brother who passed away last year.That is getting full resto next year.Also have a 2004 cadillac srx the wife drives.And a 49 f1 pickup im building into a street rod .That will go to my son when he gets older.So thats about it for now.Hope to learn and contribute to this forum.Ill post some pics of the tahoe this week.Pat

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! LEts see some pics when you get a chance!

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :cheers: Post pics of transformation of the Tahoe from white to black :Handshake:

OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone,ill get some pics of everything soon,tahoes in garage taped up and spraying jambs in this weekend.Then start blocking the outside this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076