New day, new noise. What’s this grinding noise while driving? Not while braking.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I can honestly say, I do not hear a thing that does not sound normal. You are likely hearing it bounce inside the cab. Do you have to travel that speed to hear it? Does the noise change when moving steering wheel slightly left or slightly right? Can you go slower and hear it up against a building where the noise would bounce off building and back to you?

Any recent work done before noise?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That is why I asked, and did not get an answer, about whether the noise changes when going at speed and slight turn of steering wheel, left or right.

Just remember, when a tech is not being paid, they don't spend as much time or effort for an inspection. Just sayin'.

OP
OP
iboughtatahoe23

iboughtatahoe23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is why I asked, and did not get an answer, about whether the noise changes when going at speed and slight turn of steering wheel, left or right.

Just remember, when a tech is not being paid, they don't spend as much time or effort for an inspection. Just sayin'.
He doesn’t charge… what do I do ? Just offer him money? He’s been good to me up to now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE