*NEW* Airaid Intake Tube - 200-996 - 07-13 GM Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part number 200-996

Never installed. I can throw in a free used k&n panel filter too.

$100 shipped

air.jpg

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daaaaamn. Someone's gonna get a great deal. I have this exact setup in mine (including the filter)- Love it!

@R3cord303

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right. This tube replaces the factory one but uses the factory air box?

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right. This tube replaces the factory one but uses the factory air box?
That's correct. It connects to the factory air box. It eliminates the cavernous, maze-like factory tube. Takes about 10 minutes to install.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As Sam mentioned, it gets rid of the flex coupler ("accordion tube") and the resonator chambers. You get smooth airflow from the filter box to the throttle body and a meaty growl when under load that sounds as if you have a mild performance muffler.

Damn. If it’s not sold consider it sold I’ll PayPal. Thanks for the info.

Jump on it! IMO, it's the best aftermarket intake setup for our rigs. Cheap, easy and you keep the factory "cold air" setup with the air box that's sealed off from the engine compartment. I have the AEM DryFlow filter which I believe is the same as the K&N non-oiled (K&N owns AEM). My intake tube post-filter is spotless. After about two years, I wiped it with a paper towel and I didn't see any dust.

Speaking of the sealed filter box, if the piece of foam between the box and the fender is gone or falling in (as they all do with age), then your engine is sucking in hot engine bay air. I got some window unit A/C weather seal from Home Depot or Lowe's and hot-glued it to my air box to make a new and much improved seal.

This stuff:

AC43-pkg_thumb-main.png

How I installed it:

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/growing-up-doesnt-have-to-suck.93510/page-68#post-1451015