new 26" rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
New wheels and drop look good! I'm with DwDrummer, always been a fan of those.

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
Looking good! Any other plans for the tail lights? Might be cool to pull apart a set of Denali lights and paint the interior black portion the same orange as the body...

man you read my mind. i was talking to my friend about that. but i was looking at the tail in my sis yukon, and it seems a little......well a hell of a lot more complicated to open those denali tails. bealive i wanted to do it. but i just bought some led tail for it will post pics tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

thanks effeckt. i did always want them also. got very lucky with the deal i got.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man you read my mind. i was talking to my friend about that. but i was looking at the tail in my sis yukon, and it seems a little......well a hell of a lot more complicated to open those denali tails. bealive i wanted to do it. but i just bought some led tail for it will post pics tomorrow.

Funny! Great minds think alike!

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what offset are your wheels?
and just to clarify, the pics are of a 2/4 drop but you are eventually going with a 3" drop in the front???

thanks for your help!!!

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
yes the drop in the pics is 2" front and 4+ rear. the offset is 25mm

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the clarification TEXAS.....i am getting some u2-55's and i wanted to make sure that 25mm was enough. i am also doing a 2/4 so your info was PERFECT for me...

thanks again!!!!

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
Any rubbing...How much stiffer did it get..!

well it does get stiffer with 4" coil. there is slight rubbing in the rear but it goes away after a day or two. in the front you do have to play with platic inner fenders. you can use a heatgun or just go and cut away the sctions that rub. me....... im going to go crazy tomorrow cutting away and taking out my plasma cutter hahahahahahah. for the rear iam going to bag it. it will make the ride smother.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

thanks for the clarification TEXAS.....i am getting some u2-55's and i wanted to make sure that 25mm was enough. i am also doing a 2/4 so your info was PERFECT for me...

thanks again!!!!

no problem. glad i can help.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I play dumb....is that orange/grey a stock option for the new gens??

B O S S

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
no. that is all custom HOK PAINT. i know it looks like the burnt orange that soome avis com with, but its not. some people still ask if iam going to paint the top part. its a mixture of yellow metallic cooper with flat gunmetal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89