New 09 Yukon Denali Where do I start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vararam CAI is very popular with the Dodge community, so I would recommend it for your Kon... oops, Denali, sorry.

My wife has a flowmaster muffler w/ resonator still in tact, and it ha a nice tone, and only really gets loud at WOT. I dont really like the flowmasters, I would go with the magnaflow. I personally run a Coffin muffler on my Dodge half ton. Routy grumble at all stages of throttle, but its loud.

I have an airraid on the Kon, but it came with the Kon when we bought it right along with the flowmaster. Seems to work I guess. Not too loud, it breathes air and I guess thats all that matters.

lakaw

Reaction score
A straight exhaust mod is only if you want to change the sound of your vehicle correct? I didn't think you could get it to breath significantly better than stock.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

my09denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A straight exhaust mod is only if you want to change the sound of your vehicle correct? I didn't think you could get it to breath significantly better than stock.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Good question. Anyone have any dyno before and after results w/ just an exhaust mod?

lakaw

Reaction score
Mr. B had a link in the MBRP Exhaust thread to the MBRP website which showed +16hp dyno'd. He added pics of his exhaust in that thread, I think it looks pretty good. So I will probably add an exhaust to my list as well. The

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia