Need tie rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drippin Wett

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious where y'all generally get parts like tie rods and pitman arm from. I put new tires on my new to me Tahoe today and the tie rods are looking pretty rough. All boots are torn. Also what brands do y'all recommend? Moog? I tried a search, no luck. Thanks for any info you can share.

trublew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rockauto.com is the best place for that stuff. i prefer moog, i like the grease fittings they supply with their suspension items

Yusofat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I prefer Moog as well. I got mine from Oreilly's and they are really good with warranty stuff if you ever have issues with the parts.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's best to replace them all at once if you can because if one is getting sloppy the others cant be far behind. it's also cheap insurance.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a box in the garage with moog inner and outer tie rods, upper and lower balljoints and pitman arm. im going to pick up and idler arm soon and do it all at once with the steering shaft also. should be a totally different truck when its done. ill probably wait till i get new tires this summer and do it all at once then take it for a good alignment.

06GMC5.3L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another vote for rockauto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts