Need advice on affording a tahoe !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your 18 and sounds like you know everything. So why are you even asking us for advice?

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
lol^

My job will pay many times your income in a year and still wouldn't fathom having two cars at my age. Why? Because I'm in school and have a good paying job offer on the table waiting for me to get an expensive piece of paper.

Apparently. There was no questioning, sounds more like someone wanted to brag to us about possibly having two cars at 18... and I'm not sure why.

His mind was totally made up, I'm not sure why he even bothered. He's just PO'd we're calling him out.

Dodging

You're not questioning, you're just attempting to give us a reasoning for you being wrong. I'm not giving you any loose ends, I'm saying on your income you can't afford it.

Here's what you can do if you want one: Don't go to college, go get a job, work for a year and get some money, buy the Tahoe with a huge down payment, then go back to college. Sounds responsible, right?

Why would you want to pay for a car over 6 years? There are going to be two new body styles out before you finish your payments

well I guess its pointless to reply to you seeing as your a stone cold hardened keyboard warrior but thanks

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Your 18 and sounds like you know everything. So why are you even asking us for advice?

lol

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I guess its pointless to reply to you seeing as your a stone cold hardened keyboard warrior but thanks

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

lol

They call me the keyboard cowboy actually. If you're not going to buy it for two years, why would you make a thread two years in advance? It's easy. When you get your paycheck, put X dollars into a side account every month... the START of every month. Two years later you'll have some great cash for a down payment. Voila, simple as that

PS - https://www.tanga.com/photos/609368/large

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, its not actually 15k over 7 years... It's way more. I don't think you realize how much interest you will pay on that 15k :/

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need for 2 cars, cash is king my friend so save up for a year or two, trade the charger in and get your Tahoe. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645