Need a Transfer case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ac19513

Reaction score
After having a discussion over a few days with YukonandtheHoe we came to the conclusion my clutch pack is gone in my Tcase. So i just wanted to see if anyone in the New Jersey area had a transfer case they are looking to get rid of.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going to take yours out, why not just rebuild it? They are very easy to do. The clutches are in a drum like a auto transmission but rebuilding a transfer case is nothing like trying to do a 4L60E. Tcase is easier. Bearing and seal driver kit (harbor freight), Internal snap ring pliars (Ebay or Harbor Freight), standard tools most would have at home like screwdriver, hammer, socket set and pliars. Thats all you need. By the clutch pack, bearing and seal kit, new chain, pump spacer to fix design flaw ($20 or so). If you or anyone else needs links to the stuff mentioned just chime in and Ill add links everything.

retiredsparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drivetrain.com is one source of parts, they have a phone number listed on their website, lists of parts, drawings, very helpful folks