NBS under hood fuse box lid/cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cheap lid for the fuse box under the hood on my 03 tahoe. I started to do some fiberglassing on mine (more on that when it's finished) and either the resin or hardener went bad so rather than spending the time cleaning up the old one I figured I'd see if anybody on here had an extra one.
The junk yards around here are just that...junk! I've found a couple on ebay but they're a little high.
I guess that sums it up, just the black square lid for the fuse box. Oh, my zip is 65301.

Thanks!

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have an extra one but is this is what your looking for (#2)
fusecover.gif
thats the only thing i could find and its just called "fuse cover" or sumthin simple, gmpartsdirect has em for 10 bucks, not sure what it includes tho, the illustrations on that site are garbage

OP
OP
tsb09000

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That could be it! Nice find!

Yeah, hard to tell what it may come with but I'll have to give them a call.

Probably what I'd pay at a salvage yard too!

Thanks! :Handshake:

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always happy to help, that sites a pain to navigate but there's always a chance of findin sumthin useful if you have alittle patience, tried settin up a link but follow from the "gm alternate catalog"> chevy truck> put in ur info> then the part breakdown on the left side> electrical> then electrical components , and it's in that sub category I believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz