1994 K1500 Blazer fuse box diagrams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhilario72

Reaction score
Does anyone have the fuse box diagrams for the Blazer? Specifically trying to find the fuse that controls the audible key-in-ignition sound (or light left on sound) when exiting the vehicle. My sound is gone.

Thanks,
Joe

OP
OP
J

jhilario72

Reaction score
Interestiong. The same fuse for Headlight Warning Buzzer also has Instrument Panel Lights. However, my dash lights are working. So how does the buzzer not work, but the lights do? Could the buzzer have gone dead? and if so, how do you replace that?

Thanks!

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the 96+, the buzzer is a box plugged into the convenience center (the panel at the firewall). Not sure about the TBI models. Someone may have just taken it out?

IMG_7804.jpeg

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On mine (98), the box just plugs in so there isn’t a connector to it. The buzzer in some GM cars (maybe a Camaro or a Caprice, I forget which) has a “calmer” sound and can be used in these trucks. Some people swap them out - something to keep in mind if you look for another one.

OP
OP
J

jhilario72

Reaction score
On the 96+, the buzzer is a box plugged into the convenience center (the panel at the firewall). Not sure about the TBI models. Someone may have just taken it out?

View attachment 420248
How do you remove the buzzer box? I tried pulling it free but it won't come lose. Is there a tab to depress? Hard to see down there.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo