NBS Custom Backup Cameras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 back up cameras for NBS trucks, both have guid lines for backing. These are brand new cameras only thing I have done is test them and mount them to make sure everything works as it should. They are plug and play so just pop your factory one out and put this one in its place. All you need to do is run your video rca and tap a power source. These work just like the factory buttons by retaining the functionality of the window release, just upgraded. You will also get 300m of video cable and the power/ground. $125 each. Any questions just ask.

IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1003.JPG IMG_0979.JPG

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's GM. I modified them to fit the camera inside but still function as normal.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So they're used GM hatch buttons with aftermarket cameras mounted in them? And you didn't really mean 300 meters of video cable did you? Also, I see one has a set of wires that the other doesn't?

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they're used GM hatch buttons with aftermarket cameras mounted in them? And you didn't really mean 300 meters of video cable did you? Also, I see one has a set of wires that the other doesn't?
Lmao, no I did not mean 300 meters, I will have to let you know what I meant when I get home from work. But yes, they are factory hatch buttons that I modified to fit the camera and still be functional. As far as the wires go, it just depends on your truck what you need. I have an 06 nali and mine didn't have the wires but some other models use them. Idk what they are for so I would just take a look and see what style you have.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has 19ft of video cable. Idk what I was trying to put in my first post lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan