Nali now 3/4 with Tony's parts & 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Front Street

Reaction score
Looks great

Leave the height alone

Don't get me wrong, I love the height right now, it's just my air shocks aren't working at all. So with a sensor replacement (free) we'll see what happens. If I don't like it, I'll take out the air ride, go with Belltech Street shocks (I like them on the front) then probably add the Airlift bags for when I tow my ATV's. So, we'll see how it shakes out.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
use airlift 60742 helper bags in rear will help. Also in rear if you want a better ride cut teh bracket off the frame and do the endlinks/bumpstops (110 shipped) and will ride much better.

OP
OP
F

Front Street

Reaction score
use airlift 60742 helper bags in rear will help. Also in rear if you want a better ride cut teh bracket off the frame and do the endlinks/bumpstops (110 shipped) and will ride much better.

Tony, we did the free travel mod already. The airride is working again, but it's going up too high. I already have the factory links for the sensors bent, do I need to get shorter ones? or are lower springs the real answer?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DO NOT bend them. I hate when i see this

go to store
get a 10x24 machine screw
cut it to 2.5 inches
put the caps on end
hook it back up.

if you need truck to go lower shorten the links

OP
OP
F

Front Street

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
You see the bent rods because that's what McGaughy's instructions say to do in their kit.

Last question, if my rods are rusted on, is there an easy place to order new ones other than the dealer that you know of?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
rods cant be rused on because its plastic caps.

cut the bent rod in half and then jut pull up they will pop off the mount

then take out the metal rod and do what i said and your ready to roll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21

Latest posts