My new Denali doesn't have adjustable foot pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyeudoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 21 Denali with Baby MAX was delivered end of September and we love it. Well, I love it. My 5 foot tall wife cannot reach the foot pedals to safely drive it. When did GM do away with the adjustable pedals and why. I've had other Yukons and found it was a great feature. Now I have to sell a beautiful 5000 mile auto for a silly reason. Doesn't sound like selling will be a problem from the posts I read on here, but have to settle for smaller vehicle.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this was a silly decision on GM, for me it's not a big deal, but for some it is necessary. Even my plebian spec Ram as adjustable pedels.

GM really seems to cheap out on the oddest things....

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. After reading it, not sure if the wife is safe running the seat up to the dash in order to reach the pedals. Will let her decide if we keep or sell. Always see great info on this forum. Keep it up.
I think that Denali has steering wheel that goes in and out along with up and down which will help getting foot controls where you need them and when you do that set up drivers position either one or two and whatever you set it at will come back to that position every time, Good Luck

Last edited:

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chips, cost, weight, complexity of design, warranty vs. number of people who want it. The same reasons I can't find shoes to fit.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. After reading it, not sure if the wife is safe running the seat up to the dash in order to reach the pedals. Will let her decide if we keep or sell. Always see great info on this forum. Keep it up.
Could always use the wooden block?

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this was a silly decision on GM, for me it's not a big deal, but for some it is necessary. Even my plebian spec Ram as adjustable pedels.

GM really seems to cheap out on the oddest things....

Ram has adjustable pedals, but the new trucks don't have a telescoping steering wheel...and I think the consensus is that most would rather have that than the adjustable pedals...round and round we go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts