My new Denali doesn't have adjustable foot pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, look at it this way, if it had adjustable pedals, that could be one more module (aka chip) that isn't available, and could further delay production...My 2013 Suburban had adjustable pedals, they got set once, and never moved again...my wife is taller at 5'8, so was never an issue. She is OK in the 22 as well...but, I could see how this is a bit of a problem if you have smaller stature folks in the house. It is a bit puzzling...kind of like leaving the fog lights off the Chevy...

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chips, cost, weight, complexity of design, warranty vs. number of people who want it. The same reasons I can't find shoes to fit.
You too, I wear size 15's. When i shop for shoes, I usually walk in the shoe store and ask them to bring every pair of size 15's they have in stock...its usually no more than 3 pairs...I pick one and leave.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ram has adjustable pedals, but the new trucks don't have a telescoping steering wheel...and I think the consensus is that most would rather have that than the adjustable pedals...round and round we go
My Ram has a telescoping wheel, now some earlier Ram's do not.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You too, I wear size 15's. When i shop for shoes, I usually walk in the shoe store and ask them to bring every pair of size 15's they have in stock...its usually no more than 3 pairs...I pick one and leave.

Mine are even more rare to find, 13.5 in B width and with supply issues I've not found any this year.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ram has adjustable pedals, but the new trucks don't have a telescoping steering wheel...and I think the consensus is that most would rather have that than the adjustable pedals...round and round we go
So looks like we are both correct. The new HD Rams do not have telescoping steering(odd in this day n age) but the newer 1500's have telescoping. :whymewhyme:

For me, I would prefer to have telescoping steering over adjustable pedals, but then again I am 6'2".

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So looks like we are both correct. The new HD Rams do not have telescoping steering(odd in this day n age) but the newer 1500's have telescoping. :whymewhyme:

For me, I would prefer to have telescoping steering over adjustable pedals, but then again I am 6'2".

yeah - should've mentioned HDs...i've always had a tradesman level trim so I've never had either one until recently I bought a 2022 3500 Bighorn and it has adjustable pedals, something I'll never use...was surprised to learn that even the limiteds don't have telescoping steering...one would think they may change that on the 2023s but who knows....even my $25k honda accord has it (it's manual but it still telescopes)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts