my 2" 4" belltech is uneven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

localceleb85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i just lowered my 08 tahoe with a 2" 4" belltech spindles and springs, but is way to uneven. peeps are always asking if its airbagged, how can i bring the front down to match with out suffering to much ride quality, its bad enough im on 26's and ride already sucks

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have any pics? I have a 2/3 drop on mine and the rear did look a little lower, but when measured, it was actually even with the front.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think that for some reason your Bell tech adjustable front struts (if that's what you used) were not installed properly, you do know that to get 2" of drop with those struts you will need NO SPACERS AT ALL installed on the shock body.
Common mistake because some people forget that those struts work for -2" to +1" of height adjustment, which basically means that taking out four of six 1/2" spacers only equals -1" of drop.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 choices
cut part of the stock coil (free)
purchase Belltech adjustable front struts (around $200)

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the belltech drop struts are on back order until the end of the month which I would wait to do. But yes i have cut 3/4 loop on a few customers trucks that wanted it lower and it has turned out fine. pm me if you need anymore info.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
good talkin to you on the phone yesterday i sent you the info on some other things in pm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401