Mud/Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWesley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up my Yukon XL 2 weeks ago...noticed how much crap kicks up on the rocker panels without the guards...not a fan of how the weathertechs look, but wanted to ask those who have them how effective are your weathertech guards and how effective are the GMC guards?

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the WeatherTechs on my Yukon SLE and I like them. They are made, or designed, especially for the Yukon and the holes on the guard align with the screws in the wheel well, so no drilling or glueing. And they deflect most everything that I drive through. Granted I stay on the road a majority of the time, so my road debris is mostly mud, muddy water & small rocks and pebbles. And they stay put...even when I take it through the occasional car wash. And they wash up real good too. Spray a little ArmourAll or Tire Shine on them and they look like new.

OP
OP
B

BWesley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the WeatherTechs on my Yukon SLE and I like them. They are made, or designed, especially for the Yukon and the holes on the guard align with the screws in the wheel well, so no drilling or glueing. And they deflect most everything that I drive through. Granted I stay on the road a majority of the time, so my road debris is mostly mud, muddy water & small rocks and pebbles. And they stay put...even when I take it through the occasional car wash. And they wash up real good too. Spray a little ArmourAll or Tire Shine on them and they look like new.
Thanks Bill!! Any chance you could take a pic for me to see them on your Yukon? All I’ve seen are the ones on weathertechs website and I’m not a fan of the way they look.

OP
OP
B

BWesley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Bill!! Any chance you could take a pic for me to see them on your Yukon? All I’ve seen are the ones on weathertechs website and I’m not a fan of the way they look.
Never mind Bill!! Your post sold me on them and they seem to be simpler than the GM ones to install. I just ordered them. Thanks for the feedback

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on ordering them also, as they have designed some that work with power boards. No matter how they look.... We need them. Its function over looks for these....

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weather tech as well. Work great with my auto running boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog