Mud Guards - WeatherTech or Husky?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My weather techs were a little difficult to install on the rears, but was fairly easy to resolve..the threaded clips under the rear bumper in the back just needed a small reposition and that solved it.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These have made a world of difference stopping the mud and crap the tires were shooting all over the side of our ride. They’re not stopping 100% of it but doing a really good job. Should have got these on day 1

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WT are working great for me and work with power boards. Thats all I need to know....

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My son put Husky in his Yukon I installed Weather Tech in my Yukon he likes his Husky and I like them better than Weather Teck I installed they curl up at rear doors and hard to keep looking nice.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Lots of threads here about the Weather Tech "CURL". I contacted Weather Tech via email and did receive a response that did not even address my CURL concern and just stated some crap about striving for quality. I wanted to throat punch the response.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of threads here about the Weather Tech "CURL". I contacted Weather Tech via email and did receive a response that did not even address my CURL concern and just stated some crap about striving for quality. I wanted to throat punch the response.
Same here called them on driver side round button that snaps in carpet pin leaks and carpet gets wet in winter response was they do that. NOT! will not invest in weather tech again.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My son put Husky in his Yukon I installed Weather Tech in my Yukon he likes his Husky and I like them better than Weather Teck I installed they curl up at rear doors and hard to keep looking nice.
Just to be sure, you're getting curling on your Weather Tech mud flaps?

I've heard about the curl on the floor mats but not the mud flaps...

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WT's been on since Feb, work great w/ the power running boards, and are doing a bang up job of keeping the rockers clean...no complaints, and they look really good, color matches the black/graphite color of the lower trim moldings on the bumper and running boards! Glad I made this call..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC