Moroso Spiral Flow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO i posted up about exhaust and have been doing lots of research...Think I have choosen... I am thinking of putting a Moroso Spiral Flow muffler in...So Bascially it would go from the exhaust manifolds into a y pipe into a single moroso spiral flow and then straight out to my stock Denali tip. I have only been able to find one video and it was on a Silverado, so If anyone has done this and has a vid much appreciated... any input???

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most people on here use magnaflow and flowmasters from what i cant see...

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not an expert by far but WTF does moroso know about mufflers? I would think this through first. JMHO

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed it today... Sounds great! Thanks or the input though and thanks for the PM brandon x

Danny_Z56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ So i take it you installed the Moroso Spiral Flow mufflers? Other than them sounding great,did you notice any difference in the torque curve,mpg,ect...? I know mufflers are not going to change alot but just tring to help us get a good perspective on these mufflers and weather or not we should concider them as a choice.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ So i take it you installed the Moroso Spiral Flow mufflers? Other than them sounding great,did you notice any difference in the torque curve,mpg,ect...? I know mufflers are not going to change alot but just tring to help us get a good perspective on these mufflers and weather or not we should concider them as a choice.

Yes I did.... On my dash it went from 12.9 mpg to 12.7 after the install. It seems like I got some more toruge out of it around 2500 rpm. I love the way it sounds and you cant beat the cost.. I kept the stock tip and kept the 2.25 inch piping...I have never had the other brands on my truck so I dont have much to compare to but overall I like it.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should make a vid if you can, id like to hear how they sound with your setup. I know I pretty much hated em after about a month lol.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try to I dont know how to put them on the site but I will look into it...