Modded Esky third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fellas, please keep negative commentary to yourself or in PM. Such comments are not welcome here. Thanks :Handshake:

Faites777

Reaction score
Fellas, please keep negative commentary to yourself or in PM. Such comments are not welcome here. Thanks :Handshake:

GOT it. just trying to be helpful in improving the conversion. VegasF6 had given me lots of idea on the revision process as well as to other members on HIDPlanet regarding LED projects. He's very knowledgeable. http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/sho...ght-Conversion&p=490818&viewfull=1#post490818

Wish he could do thread over at HIDPlanet to let others know of the great job he's been doing on Replica-edition. We 'light nerds' like the technical stuff ;)

*certainly I don't want to be banned here too because linking to HIDP for aiding DIYer researching :)

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had him do my escalade and looks so much better now!! Thanks again

ScubaJim

Reaction score
So I have a 2008 Tahoe. Would I have to find a 2008 esky 3rd brake light and send it for modding? Is it a direct fit?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2008 Tahoe. Would I have to find a 2008 esky 3rd brake light and send it for modding? Is it a direct fit?

Yes direct fit and I believe you can use any esky light from 07-14.

Vegasf6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clear, you need the light itself and the spoiler housing that it mounts in. If you choose to have someone then mod it you need only mail the light, not the spoiler.
Or there is an aftermarket replica made by eagle eyes that includes the spoiler and light for much less, about 160. It comes with an automotive quality paint job in black only.

If you choose Cadillac parts then 2007 to current year.

Phil DeVtec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris, the one you did for me is great. I have no complaints about it. I do have a question though. What should I be checking for? My third brake light cuts in and out. Sometimes it goes on and sometimes it doesn't. It usually happens when I'm shopping and I open the tailgate a lot. I think it's a loose connection or something. What else should I check?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019