mod withdraw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
YA RIGHT. I dont buy that for a dollar!

I said the same thing as I was leaving Austin from JK's house...now I've got esky roof rails, new shocks, relocators, more dynamat... and a SC in my watch list on ebay...ending in 2hrs I think. I'm even thinking of buying new wheels...

B

I found an sc for like 2200 on ebay, damn it would have been awesome, but supercharger only and had 44k mils on it.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't want to read through the many pages, but you did make me laugh at the "withdraw", I always thought it was "withdrawal" :shocked:

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
YA RIGHT. I dont buy that for a dollar!

I said the same thing as I was leaving Austin from JK's house...now I've got esky roof rails, new shocks, relocators, more dynamat... and a SC in my watch list on ebay...ending in 2hrs I think. I'm even thinking of buying new wheels...

B

yea but i am super poor these days and the second half of the year tends to hurt my finances worse then the first half... so i will probably put mods on hold till i have enough for the LT's, Cam, and Efans... of course i wont turn down a good deal on an HD hood if one comes along ;)

I don't want to read through the many pages, but you did make me laugh at the "withdraw", I always thought it was "withdrawal" :shocked:

yea, english is my worst.... i suck, i was thinking about re-posting this thread but i will wait till sunday when i have my drop installed and can post a write-up

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Spell check young grasshoppa, spell check.

spell check makes me go from "dumbass who cant spell" to "dumbass who cant spell and does not know how to use spell check, or the properway to put a certain word" lol

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
spell check makes me go from "dumbass who cant spell" to "dumbass who cant spell and does not know how to use spell check, or the properway to put a certain word" lol

i hear ya there...i figure a forum is like a large blog...so i seldom use proper grammar or punctuation... and a lot of these"..." lol

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a cheapo mod alotta guys in Texas do. I say cheap, but you gotta wrestle that big ass steer and put your trusty pocket knife to work.

Attachments

• tybardy_mod.jpg
    tybardy_mod.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Boss....

Never, Lemme repeat that... NEVER in my entire life will I EVER even think about mounting some Boss Haus horns on my vehicle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman