mod withdraw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Im having mod withdraw so i ordered some clear parking lights and bought JK's old 2/3.... somehow i dont think thats enough to perge my needs

so i think i am going to wire in my old PS2 (i know, but the ps3 isnt leaving the house). And i am going to try to track down a screen and set it up in the front... just want the screen though.

I also want to put a cig lighter jack into the center consol so i can plug my phone in without a bunch of wires everwhere.

Im also thinking about swaping out all my cluster lights for RED LEDs. possibly some more red lights in the cab... not sure yet on how that will work out.

anyone else have any unique mod ideas i can HIJACK from you?

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
You can move the jack to unde the hood to free up room for tools and other such in the rear.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
basically...but you'll have to drill one more hole and will need a couple small bolts to bolt it in...

im wondering if i can just drill and tap the holes... interesting none-the-less... Im gonna have to give this a look this weekend, and maybe even pick up a better jack... i ******* hate these factory jacks, they scare the shit out of me

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
im wondering if i can just drill and tap the holes... interesting none-the-less... Im gonna have to give this a look this weekend, and maybe even pick up a better jack... i ******* hate these factory jacks, they scare the shit out of me

i hear ya...you won't need to drill and tap them as the metal is pretty thin...it looks like it was installed by the factory when you're done with it! I never took pics before when I did it...need to do it to my yd and move my tools to the jack location...right now they are just in the net in the back...lol.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Rims- 3n13kb3mbZZZZZZZZZ975978ede14d93913.gif

Just scored this set for $400. Now I need to order my tires from Tire-Rack! ON TOP OF THAT- I saved enough money I can buy me a body lift for the truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman