mod withdraw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunatly i am using a 6" c-clamp.... the mu ****** is 3" thick though, picked it up from my work, made for iron working... if it gets scetchy i will call it quits and run up to sears, im just to lazy

Dude, you know that if you **** yourself up trying to use the C-clamp I'm going to drive down there on my way to Cali next month just to kick you in the balls for being stupid. :nutkick:

lol you should be fine, just take your time and be careful. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Take ur shock off at the axle jack up tbe ass, axle will drop old springs come out new ones go in....... Lower ass

install drop shocks or extendrers.......

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea brotha.... got the keys and springs... do i need anything else?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

anyone know where i can pick up just the rear extenders?

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Naw but if u take those plastic joints(isolators)out of the spring seats u'll get another 1/2"-1"......

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Dude, you know that if you **** yourself up trying to use the C-clamp I'm going to drive down there on my way to Cali next month just to kick you in the balls for being stupid. :nutkick:

lol you should be fine, just take your time and be careful. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1260480991.html

Worth a shot.....