mod withdraw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boss....

Never, Lemme repeat that... NEVER in my entire life will I EVER even think about mounting some Boss Haus horns on my vehicle

HA! I saw that driving down the road earlier today and thought of this thread :hands:

I think he knew I was snapping a photo of that big ass horns o ugly on his nasty ass dirty ride he called a truck.

B

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
RT.... coments like that only confirm that you bring it all upon yourself... hahahaha

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I think it looks sweet. I had a 14" pair on my k5 blazer. But I was born and raised in TX so that may be it. I spent some time in Huston and Austin. But 90% of my life has been in Amarillo tx.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
E Fans in(couldn't wait). I managed to **** up a PIN but over all it was an easy install. Had I not man handled the blue pin with a pair of needle nose pliers it would have been perfect and taken 1.5 hrs but........it took like 2.5 since I had to scramble to make a jenky female pin receptor jammy........
The power increase is noticeable, I'd say more noticeable than when I put on my CAI. Certainly worth the $250 hands down.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Ha...ha....ha. We got the same vice buddy, I feel ya'......
I tell my wife,"I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or go to strip clubs.... I gotta have somethin' "

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Ha...ha....ha. We got the same vice buddy, I feel ya'......
I tell my wife,"I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or go to strip clubs.... I gotta have somethin' "

hmmmm, i wonder if i stop drinking.... nnnnaaaaaaaaahhhh, then what would be my excuse when i **** something up while im working on the 'hoe?

I think i have everything i need now... im pretty sure im going to do the drop this evening, i cant wait! You guys are going to laugh your shit off when i post the pics and the write up tomorrow...

hopefully that torsion bar doesnt unload into my arm or hand

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Did u get the 7ton puller? Don't use a C-clamp it might very well crack it in half. We usef the puller and still stayed as far out of the way as possible, like not even under the truck. We hit that shit with an air ratched from the side with hands out of harms way. Spray some penetrating lubricator on it and you should be able to unload it without engaging it too much.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
unfortunatly i am using a 6" c-clamp.... the mu ****** is 3" thick though, picked it up from my work, made for iron working... if it gets scetchy i will call it quits and run up to sears, im just to lazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali