Mileage on 2000-2006 Denali's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 06 only has about 56,000 on it, i just replaced the air ride in the rear but other then that have had no issues. bought it with 25k about 5 years ago and have only changed the oil other then air ride recently. I'm about to do a 60k on the truck in the fall probably. its been paid off for a while now and i plan on running it into the ground haha.

papito

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
06 denali xl .. just hit 120,000 and have had no issue with motor.. replaces all shocks and hubs about a few months ago.. I do have a slight bearing noise from front diff.. but she been good to me.. about to take her on a 2000 mile round trip again.. wont give her up.. if the heart dies I put a new one and keep rolling

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 127k and runs strong I don't baby my stuff either, race truck sometimes lol.
I've had to replace:
Auto air ride
fuel pump

I ditched the auto air ride and lowered it bell tech parts from tony (NORCAL SS).
Also regular maintenance brakes, hubs etc. wear and tear items.

Love my truck and shortly I'm gonna start modding my motor, get her to move her ass a little better.

Billy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts