Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was apparently unloaded from the train and is now awaiting shipment via truck yesterday, but I do not see it showing up on that tracking site. We'll see how long it takes to get inspected and hit the dealer lot.
Did you get your vehicle to show up in VinView from your dealer?

slade45

Reaction score
Did you get your vehicle to show up in VinView from your dealer?

I actually haven't asked for them to check VinView because they've been updating me pretty frequently. I assume they might be checking because of the types of updates I have been getting.

What is the status of yours?

Billiebruce311

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me mine is waiting for a chip! I’m so discouraged. How does it go from waiting for transit to waiting for a chip?

Jriggs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me mine is waiting for a chip! I’m so discouraged. How does it go from waiting for transit to waiting for a chip?
I was just told the same thing yesterday! I have been told just waiting for a ride out of there and now needs a chip! So frustrated...

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
Trucks must be moving out of the lot lately. I see the inventory on Chevy’s and GMC site increase daily within 100 miles of my zip code.

esbrittain

Reaction score
I really think these dealers just have no clue what is happening. Things were coded in a way that made it seem like they were built and ready for shipping but have then sat forever and GM is finally telling them which trucks are not actually ready and are instead missing parts. You’d think they’d get a clue after it sitting for months though…

Billiebruce311

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This really seems to be the case, my poor salesman was pumped when it showed up built and waiting for dispatch- fast forward to now and he is just as perplexed as I am. It’s nothing they have ever had to experience and I feel bad for them bc they aren’t making money this way and they want our cars to show up just as bad as we do.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just made an appointment with my salesperson for Friday to order a '23. I'm seeing people are already getting TPW's of late July, so a new truck will probably be delivered before the '22 is even touched.