Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austinmo33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a 22 5.3L Z71 with luxury package, max tow package on 1/23. Accepted 4/28, TPW 5/16, built and moved to Midlothian 5/21. Been sitting there ever since, and my dealer notified me that they have about 10 others also waiting. Trying to be patient. I will update y’all if anything happens.

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 22 5.3L Z71 with luxury package, max tow package on 1/23. Accepted 4/28, TPW 5/16, built and moved to Midlothian 5/21. Been sitting there ever since, and my dealer notified me that they have about 10 others also waiting. Trying to be patient. I will update y’all if anything happens.
Mine was built same week as yours. Dmax LS suburban, max tow but no window sticker and sitting at 4300 status.

Do you have a window sticker?

ryanc14x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered RST with luxury and max tow on 2/8 - TPW 5/30. Built and bayed on 6/3, moved to rail car on 6/6. Currently in transit (in St. Louis as of last night) on its way to Michigan. Supposed to take delivery by 6/20.
So there is hope just have to stay patient.

Matz

Reaction score
Ordered RST with luxury and max tow on 2/8 - TPW 5/30. Built and bayed on 6/3, moved to rail car on 6/6. Currently in transit (in St. Louis as of last night) on its way to Michigan. Supposed to take delivery by 6/20.
So there is hope just have to stay patient.
My was built on the 3rd like yours. Hope it's on the same train to Mid Michigan. General idea where in MI is it being shipped to
?

ryanc14x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My was built on the 3rd like yours. Hope it's on the same train to Mid Michigan. General idea where in MI is it being shipped to
?
It is showing being delivered to New Boston rail yard, from there a truck will pick up and deliver to the dealer. Ask your sales person to give you an update from VIN VIEW, it shows real time location.

Matz

Reaction score
It is showing being delivered to New Boston rail yard, from there a truck will pick up and deliver to the dealer. Ask your sales person to give you an update from VIN VIEW, it shows real time location.
Well I guess I didn't fare as well . Dealer did a VIN view and it's still in TX.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho

Latest posts