Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Kate,
Mind if I ask how you’ve been getting updates for all of these vehicles?
This was created back when we had access to the Jack Cooper site. Any further updates I made literally by calling each dealership.

Mskazee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Uggg.

Appreciate the additional info, but every time I see one of these get delivered I get more and more pissed off.

It feels like I was at the front of the line at the DMV, then they just magically decided to start letting the end of the line go first.
I feel the same. Ordered last week of Feb. Tpw 04/04. And sitting in Midlothian since 04/10. Chat and dealer both say produced just waiting on shipping with no ETA. So frustrating! But still glad to see people with movement.

Matz

Reaction score
Ryan we had the same build days but didn't get on the same rail car to MI. Ours went to Indy ,Cleveland, and been sitting in Toledo since Tuesday. It got to Flint today. ETA 7-1 with fingers crossed.
Yours went pretty quick.

Last edited:

esbrittain

Reaction score
Agreed. What ****** me off is everyone (GM Chat, Exec Team, Dealer) has been telling me for almost 3 months now the vehicle is produced it’s just waiting on shipping. I gave a deposit for a “in transit” vehicle. Now all of a sudden it’s not complete??

I asked my sales guy, “if this takes another few months, you’re going to be selling 23’s so why not just order one of those or will there be some kind of discount provided for my 22?”

He ignored my discount question and just said, “We don’t think we will have any 23’s by then either.”

I don’t believe that.
Same exact thing I’ve been told for 3 months. They called me today (after not ever giving me updates unless I bugged them) to tell me that there still wasn’t movement on mine but they had some others coming in that were conveniently more expensive and did I want one of those? That was the last straw. I asked for my deposit back.

Maxbubalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same exact thing I’ve been told for 3 months. They called me today (after not ever giving me updates unless I bugged them) to tell me that there still wasn’t movement on mine but they had some others coming in that were conveniently more expensive and did I want one of those? That was the last straw. I asked for my deposit back.
Funny how that works right? I’ve noticed the same thing. My dealer is also only getting more expensive models. Anything above $65k seems to be coming in no problem. However I haven’t been offered anything else because all of those are sold.

ryanc14x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
at ****** me off is everyone (GM Chat, Exec Team, Dealer) has been telling me for almost 3 months now the vehic

Ryan we had the same build days but didn't get on the same rail car to MI. Ours went to Indy ,Cleveland, and been sitting in Toledo since Tuesday waiting to go to Flint. Yours went pretty quick.

Ryan we had the same build days but didn't get on the same rail car to MI. Ours went to Indy ,Cleveland, and been sitting in Toledo since Tuesday waiting to go to Flint. Yours went pretty quick.
I was pretty surprised it went that fast, it did sit at the final rail yard for a week. I used the following link to track the progress of my Tahoe once it was unloaded off the rail. https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/oviss/default.aspx

Keg0brew

Reaction score
Funny how that works right? I’ve noticed the same thing. My dealer is also only getting more expensive models. Anything above $65k seems to be coming in no problem. However I haven’t been offered anything else because all of those are sold.

I've been waiting on a Denali that is well over $65k since it was built in March. From my lens, its only the cheap ones that seem to be getting through. Funny how our perceptions are different based on what we are waiting on.

Maxbubalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been waiting on a Denali that is well over $65k since it was built in March. From my lens, its only the cheap ones that seem to be getting through. Funny how our perceptions are different based on what we are waiting on.
I was speaking in regards to my dealer only but yeah I see what you’re saying!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts