Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was March 23rd as well. Hopefully they are going FIFO.
I think its pretty clear they are not... unless the issues for trucks of each date range are different and they are going FIFO within those groups. Nice to see another March 23rd'er on here, misery likes company.

Maxbubalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If this continues to drag out I’m getting my deposit back and will wait on the Sequoia when it’s released in July/August. I’m sure Toyota will have their sh** together.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for all:

Heard from my dealer a few minutes ago that my truck built 4/13 is in the affected group. According to him it is the power mirror controller, and that we are looking at 2-3 months to get parts and clear backlog. He's looking into getting me a '23 order (wanted one of the new colors from the get go that wasn't offered on '21-'22). I'm betting if they can get an allocation, I'll see the '23 before the '22 even ships.

xanixz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually tracked a few other cars that had a higher VIN than mine that were built on the same day (6/15), one of which was even identical to my car, and those cars have been shipped with ETA's of 7/6. And they never had the privilege of visiting purgatory/Midlothian.
Hey Garth,

How'd you find the ETA's for those vehicles?

Maxbubalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update for all:

Heard from my dealer a few minutes ago that my truck built 4/13 is in the affected group. According to him it is the power mirror controller, and that we are looking at 2-3 months to get parts and clear backlog. He's looking into getting me a '23 order (wanted one of the new colors from the get go that wasn't offered on '21-'22). I'm betting if they can get an allocation, I'll see the '23 before the '22 even ships.
Which package/trim do the mirrors come with?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power mirrors come on even the base level trims (SLE/LS) so this would affect everything that goes down the line... :/

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low and behold. Today I was able to see my window sticker. It’s finally available as of today (I’ve been checking almost daily since my truck was produced).

So timeline so far:
~12/29 - ordered
4/7 - order accepted
~5/16 - produced and moved to midlo
6/24 - window sticker available

But no ETA from dealer yet or any other info.

@kate_t do you have a window sticker yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14