Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazinggggg

Tj Brown said he's seen some movement.

How did you find out?
Well the GMC text chat person told me it was on a truck, so she wasn't wrong. I text my salesman the screenshot of that convo and asked if by chance he saw anything on VinView, and he sent me the screenshot of it in Arlington and said it's moving.

yaww

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Tahoe High Country with Air Suspension last week, it was in dealers inventory in transit. It was at 4150 (invoiced) when I put the deposit on 06/14 and moved to 4300 @Midlothian, TX on 06/16. Today, Chevrolet said it is still in Midlothian but in an hour or so, dealer called me that it is in Mesquite, TX (not sure what facility) and they will bring it to dealer today or tomorrow for me to pick-up (dealer is also in TX).

It had a window sticker since I put the deposit down last week. I wanted to provide this as a reference.

End of fiscal quarter coming for GM in 8 days and as every company they will be rushing the 'ready to go' vehicle deliveries with all the resources they have to book the revenue and decrease their inventory.

Maxbubalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well the GMC text chat person told me it was on a truck, so she wasn't wrong. I text my salesman the screenshot of that convo and asked if by chance he saw anything on VinView, and he sent me the screenshot of it in Arlington and said it's moving.
What was your build date and when was it transferred to Midlothian?

Jriggs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Built 04/11, moved to Midlothian on 04/12
Mine was shortly behind you on 4/19 in the dreaded Mid land... I really hope there is movement on mine soon! I talked to my dealer today and he said still no updates or changes. Is your Window Sticker appearing now?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it even smell new? Lol
I know this is comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but on this topic ... I've bought two brand new cars. A 2014 Honda Pilot that was built in January of '14 and drove it home the second week of March '14. It was on the dealer lot and had the configuration we wanted (back when that was a thing lol). It of course smelled very new and had less than 50 miles on it.

My second new car was a 2017 Honda Accord Touring. It was built in October of 2016 and I drove it home middle of May 2017. Nearly 7 months from its build date! It never even dawned on me when I bought it how long it might have been sitting at the dealer. It smelled just as new as any other Accord I had sat in on previous test drives. Still driving it today - 45K miles and not one single issue.

Crash51730

Reaction score
*HUGE UPDATE*
My vehicle is FINALLY on VinView, and it's moved from the Midlothian lot to the Arlington rail yard!
The critters are going to be PISSED that they have to finally move out of your vehicle! On a serious note, you have been there helping all of us on this thread, I am glad and still fingers crossed nothing crazy happens and you are finally getting the movement you have been waiting for!! Congrats!!

Mskazee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
*HUGE UPDATE*
My vehicle is FINALLY on VinView, and it's moved from the Midlothian lot to the Arlington rail yard!
Congrats!!!! Are you able to pull a window sticker yet? My tahoe hit midlothian 04/10 and just hoping maybe that means they are working through some of the back log.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz