Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
Mine has been there since end of March. Dealer isn’t sure but thinks it’s chips related. Say they have called GM multiple times and have not received a straight answer.
Same on my end. It sucks

aksarbenc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same boat here, stuck in Midloathian. Dealer has no idea what's going on.

DeliveryDate = April 13, 2022, 1:12 pm Eastern Time
Description = Delivered on
Apr 13 2022
Destination = MIDLOTHIAN STRG, TX​

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reached out to GMC Customer Service; was told my vehicle is still "waiting to be transported". I forgot to ask the gentleman to find out my event code, and when he came back - he did attempt to ask, but he wasn't able to reach anyone. So I'm trying the GMC Chat now to see if they're still showing 4300. My salesman did just reach out and said "Ive been checking daily. They have no Estimated Delivery on VinView. My managers are all over these Yukons because there are multiple coming on same trailer."

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat here, stuck in Midloathian. Dealer has no idea what's going on.

DeliveryDate = April 13, 2022, 1:12 pm Eastern Time​

Description = Delivered on​

Apr 13 2022​

Destination = MIDLOTHIAN STRG, TX​

Are you in the midwest by chance?

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the long list of vehicles that I've tracked that are still sitting in Midlothian.

1651777172414.png

Jennylake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering…

Are you waiting on a Truck/SUV that Jack Cooper shows sitting at Midlothian Strg, TX?

OR

Did your Truck/SUV go to Midlothian and then get delivered relatively soon?

I’m waiting on my ‘22 Yukon Denali that GM Chat tells me is in status 4300, built 04/13/2022 and Jack Cooper site says is sitting in Midlothian, TX.
I am waiting on a ‘22 Z71 Suburban that went from Arlington to Midlothian. The dealership is literally 45 miles from Midlothian. It just says ‘in transit’ with no ETA.

slade45

Reaction score
Heard from my dealer - no update on my Yukon XL Denali still stuck at Midlothian. He did mention again they think it is a chip hold. Another week wasted :(

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard from my dealer - no update on my Yukon XL Denali still stuck at Midlothian. He did mention again they think it is a chip hold. Another week wasted :(

This is beyond ridiculous...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobby J