Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called me yesterday: zero new information from the GM rep.

Anyone else e-mail the executive resolution team at GM (through the CEO’s address)? I never received a response to my mine from 8 days ago.

Maybe if enough of the Midlothian crowd send them messages, we might get lucky and get at least one straight answer.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called me yesterday: zero new information from the GM rep.

Anyone else e-mail the executive resolution team at GM (through the CEO’s address)? I never received a response to my mine from 8 days ago.

Maybe if enough of the Midlothian crowd send them messages, we might get lucky and get at least one straight answer.
I was thinking the exact same thing! I think we should all strategize and come up with a template for the email. My MO is to be respectful, and to find answers. If they get inundated with emails with:
- Subject: Status of Vehicle in Midlothian since <date>
Maybe it would get noticed!

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@kate_t - did VinView ever start working for your truck? My salesperson sent me a screen grab again yesterday - it still doesnt work for mine. I wonder if maybe we have enough missing on our cars that the OnStar module wont even boot up.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@kate_t - did VinView ever start working for your truck? My salesperson sent me a screen grab again yesterday - it still doesnt work for mine. I wonder if maybe we have enough missing on our cars that the OnStar module wont even boot up.
Nope. No invoice, no window sticker and no VinView.

Keg0brew

Reaction score
It’s 11:42 cst on Monday May 9th, 2022 and no one still seems to have a freakin’ clue.

lol.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update from salesman:

"All they know is it’s waiting on chips for delivery along with another Yukon Denali that is ours.
We actually have 3 managers trying to get more info."

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So anyone that has their vehicle showing as being bayed at the Mid lot, have you seen/received you invoice yet? Per the palsapp my Tahoe is still on the holding lot, but my factory invoice shows a ship date of 4/05, and an estimated delivery date of 4/26- still a no show at the dealer though. Is this consistent with what others are seeing? Build date was 4/05 for those interested.
Have you gotten any updates from your dealership? You already received your invoice?

Unluckycharm

Reaction score
I have not. We have a call scheduled for tomorrow and I am going to request a vinview screenshot. Honestly, right now it is out of the dealers hands, and all they will be able to do is escalate to the gm regional rep- which I will recommend.

Last Tuesday I sent an email to the executive resolution team, in the email I provided my cell and got a call back today along with an email. It was all pretty generic, but I was not able to take the call as I was in a meeting at the time. Rep left his name, number and extension. I called back and left a voicemail, so no real talks yet there either. This is an excruciating process.

Wish I had more, but maybe tomorrow will give me some answers. Thought I was going to dodge this bullet since my invoice had a shipping date and estimated delivery date on it.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my salesman keeps giving us the run around. I called him Friday and asked what was the story on this week. He tells he is able to get into this program that he is not suppose to be able to. He says that they are letting 50 Vehicles get picked up by dealerships per day and what he is going to fill out the form for us and another customer and it takes 1 business day to get a pick up day and time. Well it’s been a 2 days and haven’t heard a work. Imagine that. So frustrated!!