McGaughys 3/5 Drop On 2007 Escalade With Air Ride Retention

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battlewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share my 3/5 McGaughys drop we installed on my 2007 Escalade AWD. Me and my technician friend installed it ourselves (aka he did and I helped :nolol: ), and it is everything I dreamed when I was building this car in my head.

McGaughys kit was top notch; instructions sucked, but all kinds of hardware, every small bolt and sleeve, component, and piece needed. Great kit.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot wheel specs. 24x10 U2-55 Chrome wheels. 305/35 or 305/45, I can't remember at this moment.

We successfully retained the factory air ride. Vehicle pumps up the rear end, with no warning lights.

When we took apart the front struts a second time we determined the front struts were done for (120K miles), so replaced with Tahoe struts for now, so currently has an open circuit code for the front struts, but that will be rectified when I replace with factory struts.

Pictures are big; click for full size!
Before:

380279_3527526512381_2063032804_n.jpg

598901_3508186788900_1098184210_n.jpg

After:

S1dVm.jpg

yu2hm.jpg

Sadly, I am selling the kit. Due to unexpected bills I am selling the kit, along with my 24s, and even the love of my life; my boat.
I was originally going to convert to a 2/3 McGaughys drop using what I already have due to the rear being very low for towing, but now all my toys have to go.
Hopefully I can keep the Escalade even though I'll be at stock height and on base model 18s :Boo:

My sale ad is here: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44429

Feel free to ask any questions about the kit, install, etc!

Hope you guys like!

Mike

Last edited: