MBRP Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with there? Or even have one on their truck? Im thinking about getting there single exit all black cat back exhaust kit. I have a Flowmaster 50 series on it now I think, with a resonator delete. Any input? Thanks

Termin8r27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with there? Or even have one on their truck? Im thinking about getting there single exit all black cat back exhaust kit. I have a Flowmaster 50 series on it now I think, with a resonator delete. Any input? Thanks

I will be able to update you once mine arrives. I ordered it last Monday and it should hopefully be here later this week for a weekend install. =)

Termin8r27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you get the all black cat-back exhaust too? And thanks for your help :Handshake:

Sure thing!

I think they came out with the all black after I ordered...but could be wrong. I got the aluminizer model and will paint it with high temp black paint. I've done that on some of my other cars and it's worked out great.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score

I have heard good things about MBRP for gas trucks, but I have also heard bad things about the diesel exhausts they make because of the exhaust temp, but you would not have to worry about that on our trucks.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had their exhaust on my diesel, with a high horsepower chip and CIA. I never had an EGT problem.

JDGnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the MBRP exhaust.. it can be any finish.. Just want to see how it fits on the back, and how it looks...
Thanks,
Bryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts