Manufacture Date 8-17 On Lot 9-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downtheroadar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been waiting on a red 2023 Z71 Tahoe to get TPW. Then this 2023 Volcanic Red Yukon 4WD shows up at my dealer's GMC site. Really nice and well optioned out SLT Yukon. Grabbed it. Asked what date was it made and they said 8-17. I bought it and drove it home on 9-2. I should have asked the dealer if they went and got it. Otherwise I can't believe it would be shipped that quick.

Only retro is on cooled seat pan part. Has buckets in 2nd row, panoramic sun roof, auto wipers, auto dimmer all the lane change and braking options. Central Arkansas - I think they are running a lot of what they want to run down the lines.

Last edited:

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is likely close enough to just truck the ride there and it missed the railroad transfers. Im hoping that my tahoe gets here in less time than the estimation i was given. Nw ohio here so it will likely take the full timeframe.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting on a red 2023 Z71 Tahoe to get TPW. Then this 2023 Volcanic Red Yukon 4WD shows up at my dealer's GMC site. Really nice and well optioned out SLT Yukon. Grabbed it. Asked what date was it made and they said 8-17. I bought it and drove it home on 9-2. I should have asked the dealer if they went and got it. Otherwise I can't believe it would be shipped that quick.

Only retro is on cooled seat pan part. Has buckets in 2nd row, panoramic sun roof, auto wipers, auto dimmer all the lane change and braking options. Central Arkansas - I think they are running a lot of what they want to run down the lines.
Was this central buick/gmc? That’s where I got my Yukon Denali, it showed up on their site as in transit, I called them up and the truck had literally just come off the car carrier, they didn’t understand how it moved that quickly either. And this was in the thick of the constraints in Feb.

Crash51730

Reaction score
Mine was also hauled on a transporter to St. Louis in may. It was actually on their lot for 3 days before the dealer knew it. He thought it was in Wentzville at the rail hub.

OP
OP
D

downtheroadar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was this central buick/gmc? That’s where I got my Yukon Denali, it showed up on their site as in transit, I called them up and the truck had literally just come off the car carrier, they didn’t understand how it moved that quickly either. And this was in the thick of the constraints in Feb.

Gwatney GMC. It was showing up as in transit without a picture. Called and they said was there and not spoken for. That was a Friday afternoon at around 5:30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645